In Home Care In Pembroke Pines, FL
Does your loved one wish to age in place in Pembroke Pines? We have got the perfect solution for them! With Comfort Keepers, your loved one can get all the support they need right at home. We develop personalized in home care plans for each client, taking into account their health, dietary needs, specific care requests, and more, and we match our clients with experienced, compatible caregivers.
We offer many quality care services in your area, so take a closer look at the options, and contact us for more information!
- In Home Care - Consisting of personal and companion care services, in home care can include assistance with daily hygiene, dressing, mobility, incontinence, light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands and shopping, transportation, and much, much more. Senior nutrition care is available as a separate program as well.
- Interactive Caregiving - At Comfort Keepers, we believe that home care is more than assistance with physical tasks. We also believe that seniors should be as involved in their care as their abilities allow. Based on these ideas, we developed Interactive Caregiving, a model of care that provides seniors with plenty of physical, emotional, and social stimulation.
- Respite Care - Caregiving is a full-time job, so if you are taking care of your loved one, it is only natural to take a break every now and then. Respite care lets you focus on yourself while providing your loved one with the level of care they are accustomed to.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - In home care is a good solution for seniors with dementia, allowing them to slow down the symptoms of their illness in safe, familiar surroundings and providing them with lots of mental stimulation.
- End Of Life Care - Coming to terms with a terminal diagnosis is overwhelming not just for seniors but for their families, too. We can help during the end of life transition and make sure your loved one is as comfortable as possible.
- Transitioning Care - To ensure proper recovery after hospitalization, it is important that your loved one receives quality care. Our caregivers can assist them with their recovery and take all the necessary steps to minimize the risk of hospital readmission.
- 24 Hour Home Care - Our services are available on a non-stop basis for added peace of mind.
To learn more about our in home care programs, please contact our office serving Pembroke Pines today at (954) 289-1938!