In Home Care in North Miami, FL
We offer customized care plans to area seniors
If your aging parent needs help with everyday tasks, we are here to help. Comfort Keepers offer high-quality home care services in North Miami, FL.
Our clients deserve only the best, which is why all of our caregivers have undergone extensive training. We are dedicated to keeping our clients physically, mentally and socially active and each and every individual in our care can count on the support and companionship of our compassionate care professionals.
In order to provide the best care services, we take your parent’s health, living space, and personality into consideration when creating personalized plans. We also want to keep our clients connected with their community, which is why we use local resources to enhance the level of care provided.
Here at Comfort Keepers in North Miami, FL, we offer several home care services, and all of them can be customized to fit your parent’s unique needs:
- In Home Care - Our caregivers will assist your loved one with everyday tasks such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication management, and incidental transportation.
- Interactive Caregiving - Most seniors want to stay in control over their own lives, which is why we encourage them to be involved in their own care. Not only does this allow seniors to maintain greater independence but it also helps them develop stronger bonds with their caregivers.
- Respite Care - Caring for a loved one can become overwhelming and exhausting over time. However, we are here to step in whenever needed. Our respite home care is designed to unburden full-time family caregivers and allow them to take a break and recharge their batteries.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care - Our caregivers are trained to provide care for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. They will mentally stimulate your parent and ensure they live in a safe environment.
- End of Life Care - We are here to provide support and care for seniors who have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and their families.
- Transitioning Care - After your parent has returned home from the hospital, we will help them recover faster in a safe and familiar environment.
Whether your loved one needs part-time, full-time or live-in care, we are here to assist them. If you want to learn more about our home care services in North Miami, FL, don’t hesitate to contact us at (954) 289-1938.