Top-Quality In Home Care Services Available In Golden Beach, FL
Learn more about the in home care services available in Golden Beach, FL.
Recently, you may have noticed that your loved one could use some help to take better mental and physical care of themselves. If they have expressed a need for extra help, but wish to stay at home, Comfort Keepers can make it happen without hurting your family’s budget.
It’s not unusual for seniors to want to remain in the comfort of their own home as they age. They have lived in their home for years, maybe decades, and they don’t want to give it up to live in a nursing home or assisted living facility where they must change all their habits and routines.
Fortunately, with in home care services like the ones we provide in Golden Beach, FL, your loved one can choose their own care and continue to live at home despite any challenges they may be facing. Although your loved may not like the idea of a stranger coming into their home to assist with daily activities, our caregivers are trained to help our clients lead healthy, active lives while keeping them comfortable and safe.
Extensive Home Care Services
Our in home care services include personal care and hygiene assistance, toileting and incontinence care, special diets and feeding, light housekeeping, running errands, grocery shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders, incidental transportation, and much more.
All our services can be modified to fit the exact care needs of your loved one, so they will only receive the care they require for an independent lifestyle.
It’s important to note that the sooner your loved one starts with in home care services, the better they can manage their condition or any age-related difficulties they may be experiencing. Our services can allow your loved one to take full control of their lives as well as take an active role in their care, which contributes to higher levels of happiness and independence.
In Golden Beach, FL, we also offer additional in home care services, including:
- 24-Hour Home Care, providing seniors with additional safety and security.
- Interactive Caregiving, which is our unique caregiving philosophy that encourages seniors to participate in their own care as much as they can.
- Respite Care, offering rest and respite to family caregivers.
- Transitioning Care, helping seniors regain their independence after a hospital or rehab stay.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care, providing seniors with any type of dementia with high-quality care at home.
- End Of Life Care, supporting seniors and their families throughout this challenging time.
To learn more about us and our in home care services, please give us a call today at (954) 289-1938 or schedule a free in home consultation with us. We are happy to help!