Industry-Leading Home Care In Davie, FL
Find out how we can help your loved one have a higher quality of life
Coming to terms with your loved one's physical and/or mental decline is difficult. You want what is best for them, but you may not know how to choose the right home care solution to make sure their needs will be met and that they will always be treated with dignity and respect. Things get even more complicated if you do not live close to your loved one.
With Comfort Keepers, you can enjoy peace of mind from day one. Our services were developed with seniors' needs, comfort, safety, and well-being in mind, our care plans are personalized and flexible, and our caregivers are highly skilled, experienced, and compassionate.
Learn more about our home care services in Davie, FL:
- In Home Care - Customized to your loved one's needs, our in-home care can encompass a range of services, from assistance with mobility, daily hygiene, and incontinence to medication reminders, housekeeping, errands, and transportation. Senior nutrition care is also available.
- Interactive Caregiving - In order to maintain optimism and a joy for life, seniors need to be physically, emotionally, and socially engaged throughout their golden years. This is all possible with Comfort Keepers Interactive Caregiving, our unique care approach that lets seniors be in control of their care to the extent they see fit.
- Respite Care - Home care services can alleviate the pressures and stress of caregiving for family care providers. Comfort Keepers can step in and look after your loved one whenever you need a break. Keep in mind that it is necessary for family caregivers to take proper care of themselves to be able to take care of their loved one.
- End Of Life Care - Nearing the end of life can have devastating effects on seniors and their families. To help your family get through this heartbreaking time and make sure your loved one is comfortable in the final weeks of their life, Comfort Keepers offers compassionate end of life care.
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care – If your loved one has dementia, we can help them no matter the stage of their illness. With our home care services, they can continue their routine, stay safe, and engage in various mental activities at home.
- Transitioning Care - We can support your aging loved one as they continue their recovery in the comfort of their home following hospitalization. Our services are designed to prevent hospital readmission and help seniors get back on their feet quickly.
If you have any questions for us or would like to schedule a free in-home consultation for your loved one, give us a call today at (954) 289-1938!