Find Quality In Home Care In Aventura, FL
Comfort Keepers provides top quality in home care in your area.
Helping your loved one age with dignity is a noble and rewarding task. However, many family members are not capable of caring for their loved ones for many reasons including living in different states or cities and personal responsibilities. Juggling work, family, various obligations and caring for a loved senior can be too much, which is why many families opt for in home care.
For decades we have been providing seniors across the country with high quality in home care. Here at Comfort Keepers in Hollywood, FL, we offer personalized care plans based on your parent’s specific needs. With services provided by our trained and compassionate caregivers, we will support your senior’s independence and allow them to age in place. Whether your loved one needs care for just a few hours a day or non-stop, we are here to help.
We offer the following in home care services in Aventura, FL:
- In home care – Our caregivers offer companionship care. We provide conversation and companionship, meal preparation, laundry, and light housekeeping. Our caregivers can go grocery shopping, run errands and provided transportation, medication reminders, and grooming guidance when needed.
- Interactive caregiving – Through our Interactive Caregiving approach, we allow seniors to stay as independent as possible. We encourage them to take part in their own care, while taking their abilities into consideration. We motivate them to stay physically and mentally active and engaged in life while making sure they spend their days in a safe environment.
- Respite care – If you feel like you need a break from your caregiving duties, we are here to help. This type of temporary care will allow you to run errands, go on a vacation or just recharge your batteries while knowing that your parent is in capable hands of our in home care providers.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care – Our specially-trained caregivers provide seniors who have been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's with compassionate care
- End of life care – We will support you and your loved one while they are nearing the end of their life. Our goal is to keep your parent as comfortable as possible and make sure they live on their own terms.
- Transitioning care – Transitioning back home from a hospital can be stressful, and we are here to speed up your loved one's recovery and prevent rehospitalization.
If you wish to learn more about Comfort Keepers and our in home care, feel free to contact us at (954) 289-1938.